The 3rd International Conference on Teacher Education Renovation
(ICTER 2020) – Teacher Competencies for Education 4.0
Date: December 12, 2020
Venue: Thai Nguyen University of Education, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam
Authors are cordially invited to submit their research papers for presentation at the international conference ICTER 2020 that will take place on December 12, 2020 at Thai Nguyen University of Education, one of the major universities of education in the North of Vietnam.
The ICTER 2020 is hosted by Thai Nguyen University of Education and will be an open academic forum for teachers, educational administrators and teacher educators to discuss about Teacher Competencies for Education 4.0 in the context of industrial revolution 4.0 and the context of education renovation in Vietnam.
The main objective of the conference is to bring together researchers, academics and practitioners to share interests and experiences, and discuss current and challenging issues in Teacher Competencies for Education 4.0.
- Education 4.0 and international experience;
- The capacity of Vietnamese general teachers and pedagogical lecturers to meet the requirements of Education 4.0;
- Proposed school 4.0 model in Vietnam and implementation conditions;
- Teaching technology in schools 4.0;
- Solutions to develop the capacity of general teachers and pedagogical lecturers to meet the requirements of Education 4.0;
- Model of teacher training in the context of Education 4.0.
Thai Nguyen University of Education, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam
Authors are invited to submit their abstract no later than September 12, 2020 and full-length papers no later than October 12, 2020, via the email of the conference email@example.com
- Paper size: A4;
- Margins: Top: 2cm Bottom: 2cm Left: 3cm Right: 2cm;
- Font: Times New Roman Size: 12;
- Line spacing: 1.15;
- APA citation style is required in in-text citations and a reference list;
- Author's information including full name, job title, institution, address, phone number and email address should be provided at the end of the paper.
Academics, doctoral students, and practitioners can register by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 30, 2020.
Deadline of abstract submission: September 12, 2020
Notification of abstract review: September 22, 2019
Deadline of full paper submission: October 12, 2020
Notification of full paper review: October 22, 2019
Conference Dates: December 12, 2020
Invited speakers and keynote speakers will be provided free accommodation, meals and domestic travel within Thai Nguyen City during the conference dates. Participants will be provided a list of hotels feasible to travel to the conference venue.
Room 105, Hall A1, Thai Nguyen University of Education
20 Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam
Telephone: +84 208 3859 431 Fax: +84 208 3857 867 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Nguyen Danh Nam (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +84 979446224)
For foreign participants
Ms. On Thi My Linh Mobile: +84 911238986
Mr. Nguyen Thanh Binh Mobile: +84 965396897
Mr. Vu Dinh Bac Mobile: Mobile: +84 979369523
For Vietnamese participants
Ms. Nguyen Thuy Duong Mobile: +84 945375371